Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: Sunstryk & E-Clip

Title: Nature's Warning EP

Label: Plusquam Records

Date: December, 2010

1. See Nature's Kindness

2. Nature's Warning

As I continued my post-holiday shopping in the digital age, I found another EP from some of my favorite progressive trance artists. Sunstryk is Thomas Vitali from Germany who has a real knack for creating emotive and very detailed pieces. His album Pure Essence was pretty good and I feel he is only going to get better. E-Clip is Marko Radovanovic from Serbia whose collaboration with Flegma on the Dynamic Violence EP was awesome melodic stuff. These two continue their fine work with two massive progressive stormers. See Nature's Kindness is everything you would want in a very airy, melodic jam. Reverb, bass sweeps, and a little sunshine vibe even though it is dealing with the tragedy of the BP (Bitch Please!) oil spill. I found this logo pretty telling:

Posted Image

Nature's Warning uses the same newscast sample from the previous track and I found it a little more aggressive. Still full with the sound of sweeps and echoing tones the lead is harsher and the mood is more melancholy. Another good track to just allow you to float on its wings.

More stunningly vibrant stuff from these two. E-Clip is fast becoming my favorite artist in this genre, as his compositions keep getting better and better. Melody and atmosphere are the name of the game here and for under 4 dollars I can easily recommend it.

Beatport

Mdk