psytrance?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest krize

why complain when you only copy your music razael ?? heh, you have waisted to much time downloading full-on, and you dont like it??

And this razael guy does run psylab hub, just search and you will find his name ....

(14. Please everyone remove *ANY* tranceform releases from your shares or i will have to close the hub , check http://www.tranceformrecords.com/ , i will be kicking/banning who do not remove those tracks. Check http://www.tranceformrecords.com/releases.htm for their releases. <- What is this , have made an agreement NOT to copy anything from tranceform, but veryone else is ok ???)

Guest razael

i dont run it anymore....the hub was closed bcoz of people like you..

at least some day i gave a chance to people all around the world to listen to trance music...at least i did something..

i was not a nazi like you that thinks only you and your crew can listen to electronic music....but not everyone has a chance to know it.......

thanks for all the people that supported me......and helped me...all psylab operators , and @om for trusting me....

now i leave trance only for you...elite/rich/1st world people(only you can afford buying such CDs)....only you has the right to do everything....and always blaming those who dont have anything.what i see is bunch of hypocrites ...there is no love..and no PLUR stuff.....its very easy to say all this bullshit on mdma....

we're fucked up

Guest krize

yeah right man, Im not rich probably never will be either (but that doesnt matter). My point to you was: I dont have any proplems with you want to copy music, but when you need to advertise it on public forums its get very stupid and lame IMHO ...

If people really want to copy , they will (and this is right..) But it should not be too easy to get, then people will download instead of buying since download is faster .... And I think everybody in this scene can buy a cd every 2-month (or every month, there is no need to buy everything ...)

heh i dont blame anyone, I only blame the lame advertising on forums like this ...

This scene got lots of plur , think positive man ..

"do what you want to do.!"

Guest Psychoholic

" hey razael and all maybe you might wanna check this music by zaldonite

he has got some good full on stuff to knock your socks off ;)

Really you should >>>> www.mp3.com/zaldonite