Hello all psyjunkies :)

Ali3N

Hi guys. I come here to ask you for help. I do start mixing psychedelic trance and I've been trying few styles from progressive to hard deep dark psy. But I stay on the middle :) What I mean. I feel so good when I mix sounds of Error Corrective, Hoodwink or Psymmetrix. I love to stay with this style but is very hard to find similar artists - sounds - I was looking by labels and i pre listen their music at psyshop.com But not all seems to be good enough to pay for. So in that case I'd like ask you guys for help - Please feel free to suggest me some artist. I'd like to buy all cd's from psyshop but I am not rich boy :) So that why I ask for some help before I pay :) Thank you in advance to all of you for any suggestions. Peace Love & Light !

P.S Sorry about my english. Is not my native language.

check out the SALE BIN at saikosounds. there' also some over at psyshop. as far great tunes to mix, that really depends on your mood. here's a list of artists from my setlists: deviantspecies/scorb/organic hybrid/module/tron/dickster/oood/logicbomb/koxbox/commercialhippies/earthling/the antidote/dmmt/shift/thefirststone/headroom/burninnoise/sinewave/m-theory/freakulizer/kularis/prometheus/lasciv/aphidmoon/e-jekt/metaphase/materia/digital talk/penta/claw/paranoize/blisargondemogorgon/procs/xenomorph/damage/parasense/jahbo/G.O.W./nakedtourist/parahalu/atriohm/highko/khopat/n3xus/tulkoktokoppler/cybercartel/chromosome/

rev/cerealkillers/entropy/kalyug/mungusid/lucyinspace/Astroschnautzer/trold/trollscientists/kiwa/vishnudata/haltya/pouskari/salakavala/triptych/expect/djexanimo...ott.

Good to see some love for Error Corrective. Recommendations: well, everything else on Wildthings Records? Archaic, E.V.P, RealityGrid. Apart from them, I highly recommend Ajja, you should love his "Psychogenica" album. Other artists in the same vein are Shotu, Rev, Samadhi, Fungus Funk (Samadhi & Fungus Funk, "Vostok"), Neutral Motion, Entropy, Module, Trold, Ianuaria, Penta's 2007 releases (both).

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see some love for Error Corrective. Recommendations: well, everything else on Wildthings Records? Archaic, E.V.P, RealityGrid. Apart from them, I highly recommend Ajja, you should love his "Psychogenica" album. Other artists in the same vein are Shotu, Rev, Samadhi, Fungus Funk (Samadhi & Fungus Funk, "Vostok"), Neutral Motion, Entropy, Module, Trold, Ianuaria, Penta's 2007 releases (both).

Ohhh man :D Thx a lot :)) I got Ajja "Psychogenica" last thursday is pretty goood !!!!! About Fungus Funk - i can say that i love Blitz Studio :) These guys never let you down with releases :)! Greetings !