Jurek Przezdziecki – Hard To Spell EP

soundmute

Jurek Przezdziecki – Hard To Spell EP

http://www.boshkebeats.com

01. La Piece Blue (Original Mix)

02. La Piece Blue (Jacek Sienkiewicz Remix)

03. La Piece Blue (Paul Brtschitsch Extended Remix)

Since the first time I've heard Jurek's tunes I knew that in the future that name will be one of these which work I will highly appreciate. Today, after a large number of releases, ending with this one, that fact is completely true. I am falling in love in his sound totally. „Hard To Spell EP“ that I have received from highly respected colleague and friend, Alex Tolstey, is something wonderfull for me. Mystic ambient melody element on crunchy beat all over with hypnotic background sound, totally overwhelmed me. I do not know why people consistently describe this style as minimal techno when its massive and certainly full of beautiful oscillations. I must mention that this style would be perfectly good mix with previous Boshke release of Fuzzion and EP „Free Tibet“ It's tender, melting and dreamy but for shore club groove music and perfectly for inner DJ set composition of calming after and before „fire“ start again. Remixes of this single are awesome too. Of course Jurek is my nuber one but compared between the two remixes, Paul gets a slight edge because of the rhythm section that was written as my taste like acid dream pads too. That does not diminish the value Jacek's remix. This is just a purely matter of taste to adjudicate in close decision.

Can not describe my joy in existence of artists and labels like Jurek and Boshke Beats, which will always and always have my greatest support to past and further of their excellent work.

Have no enough words to describe this masterpiece. As release title say: „It's hard to spell“

Just play it!!!

Lara

Soundmute