6. Somtime (Zyce and Fox rmx)

EL ZISCO

7. Earth.Base Zerone

ZYCE AND FOX

8. Jaguar 2008 (feat. Flegma)

ZYCE AND FOX

9. That Day

ZYCE AND FOX

C'mon Synergetic, quit being so damn lazy. This is almost the same cover as your V/A - Synergetic. Just kidding, just a minor complaint. Zyce is Nikola Kozić from Serbia and is somewhat a newcomer. All the stuff he has been involved in has been quality however. Fox is Petar Lisica also from Serbia with an even more limited resume. Together they aim to make a progressive trance album and it ain't half bad. This is more in the vein of the mid tempo variety with less layers. Some of the effects used though give the tracks a wide open feeling, keeping it from being minimal and possibly boring. The bass lines are simple and provide a rudimentary foundation of groove. The tracks are not overwhelming, but rather of the slowly evolving kind. For me, the more layers the better, so in a sense I miss them, but these guys build a nice track. That being said, there isn't any track that stands out. They all just kind of fade into each other. While I believe that you can do a lot worse than this album, it is far from essential.

Psyshop

Mdk