2. Deep Devil (Zyce rmx) MIDIMAL

3. Searching for new levels ARW

4. Disco Slave MOTION DRIVE

5. Shadowgaze TIME IN MOTION

6. Don't believe in mirrors (Aerospace rmx) FLOWJOB

7. Fixed NASSER

8. Bob Jackson (Mute rmx) TIMEDRAINED

9. Ilha Bela (Nasa rmx) S-RANGE

Iono Music should just pay me. Review after review is written and they all seem to be gushingly positive. Sometimes I have to check to make sure I am not a plant. I get their music and think, "This will be the one that stinks." But it never happens. If you haven't been reading my reviews (shame on you, they are all over the place) I am on a progressive kick lately. Iono music is a superb progressive trance label from Germany that continues to release the best progressive I have ever heard. It is spacious, and super deep. Growling synths, rich pads, and soaring melodies would pretty much characterize all of their releases. This one is no exception. Listening to the tracks they unfold slowly before the ears. They evolve and the breaks enhance their, pardon this, spirituality. In no way am I trying to put a religious spin on their or any music, but all their tracks have a story to tell, and it is never boring. It would be impossible to select a favorite track as they are all brilliant. This can be played straight through and before you know it 70 minutes have gone by, stirring up memories and making new ones. Track this down people. Outstanding work Iono. I would say keep it up, but that seems to be a foregone conclusion at this point.

Psyshoppage

Mdk