2. UF7 KULARIS

3. Space n Time MUTE

4. Rest in panic (Xahno rmx) DUALISM VS. MEELOO

5. Special Sakaya DAVINA

6. Find your own reality CYKLONES

7. Over and Out (Klopfgeister rmx) MIDIMAL

8. Beating Wood BADBUG

9. Secret Effects PHAXE

I'm telling you I feel like I am hooked. Iono music continues to release outstanding CDs and like Pavlov's dog, I salivate when I get them. Titles like "Sunset Delights", "Pathfinder", "Genetic Drift", "Carrots & Stick" and "Tales of Fall" are just some of the great music they put out. I know if anyone goes over my reviews and they see all the Iono Music albums that they will surmise that I am a plant. Rest assured, I am not. As a matter of fact, I am fairly new to the whole genre of progressive trance. I became disillusioned with psytrance's copy and paste unoriginality that I am now firmly in the progressive trance and goa corner. This was released last year and I don't remember hearing much about it. The cover itself is fairly unoriginal, playing on the word "plaisir" by putting a woman on it. I guess she could be French. The real measure of a CD's worth is of course the music on the inside, not the wrapper.

"Magic Corner" is another wide open triumph for the trio of Danes who bring beautiful melodies to bear. But after that, I felt most of the tracks were thin. The production was great, but I felt they were rather directionless. It's possible that I have such high expectations for this label, but I don't think so. Normally in a compilation from Iono, you get twists and turns, great breaks, and gorgeous melodies. This was more straightforward, without much variation in the tracks. Notice I said most. Badbug shows his groove skills with the unfortunately titled "Beating Wood" and Phaxe delivers a good effort with "Secret Effects."

So there you have it. A couple really good tracks, a couple good ones, and then filler. Not bad, but there are better Iono compilations out there for your progressive fix.

Psyshoppage

Mdk