2. Swing King PHAXE

3. Prological ORGANIX

4. Magnitude NERSO

5. Back Together TIME IN MOTION

6. My World XAHNO AND SUPERGROOVER

7. Blow Out FLEGMA

8. A world around us BADBUG

9. Deep Resonance PROGENITOR

Iono music is back on the scene waging war on dancefloors with a quiver of deadly progressive arrows. I must admit, I have become quite the fan of this label, as they have had stellar release after release. The quality is high as are my hopes for this one. The cover is a dazzling array of foliage in the color of Autumn. Solid. The tracklist is mostly unknowns to me, but that has been a non factor with Iono music.

"Sonic Vision" by Visua is a simple piece but it is still layered with beautiful sounds and soaked in reverb adding to its spaciousness. The melody near the end was nicely unexpected.

Phaxe drops a bomb in typical huge room style. This track makes me feel good with it's changing melodies, reminding me of good times. The multiple breaks are as smooth as silk.

"Prological" is a straight forward 4 on the floor evolver. Nothing too exciting, just groovy.

Nerso is Dragan Matić who with Flegma put out one of the best albums in 2009 called "Opposite." This track is super rich, with bouncy, deep bass, and smooth melodies. Definitely one of my favorites.

Time in Motion have been on a few comps and they deliver a blister of a track. Just groovy and authoritative. You will take notice when you hear "Back Together." The break is just massive and coupled with the flow, this track is just about perfect.

"My World" is a well produced groover. It's good, but it doesn't hold up against the previous 2 tracks.

Flegma delivers another big beat epic! Smooth, goes down like a dream. This guy can compose a track. It's not that one thing stands out, but the coherency that is impressive.

"A World Around Us" by Badbug begins with an elaborately beautiful intro and then comforts you in a warm embrace of your own imagination. So vivid are his textures, that this sonic tapestry is a masterpiece.

The last track is a nice smooth escape, nothing groundbreaking, but a great way to end a comp.

Well, Iono has done it again. This was truly a superb selection of progressive bangers. All the tracks were marvelously produced and they also gave a guided tour into their vision. This is definitely a must have if you are a fan of progressive or just a fan of groovy music.

Psyshoppage

Beatspace

Mdk