3. Delusion MAGOON

4. Space n time (Ritmo rmx) MUTE

5. Tree-D ZEN MECHANICS

6. Nervous Breakdown (Anton Chernikov rmx) JOHN 00 FLEMING

7. Daydream FAT DATA

8. Sjouk UNSEEN DIMENSIONS

9. Crystal Alchemy ALADIAH VS. SIGNS

10. Airflow (Live Edit) PROTONICA

Iono Music is back again with label manager Murus compiling this set. You get 10 tracks (well, actually 9 as the first one is a short intro track) by some known and unknown artists. I didn't know Unseen Dimensions was also full-on act Twilight, but Beatspace keeps me in the know. Starting with the cover, it is a pile of letters seemingly dumped into a canyon shot in black and white. The meaning isn't coming to me right now, but let me think on it.

As for the music, it is a mix of Progressive Trance and Full-on, sometimes with a nice melange of the two. I'm usually not a fan of compilations that try to appeal to more than one genre. What inevitably happens that instead of being good at two genres, it actually becomes a disappointment to both. Now let me be clear, none of the tracks here are bad. Something is missing though. On some tracks there is a full-on bassline and the synths don't quite allow the track to evolve, thereby making it seem hollow. The Zen Mechanics track is a good example of that. Not bad, but not great either. A great example of a track with atmosphere is surprisingly the Anton Chernikov mix of John 00 Flemming's "Nervous Breakdown." Dirty, with a great sample about the mind. "Sjouk" is an example of intelligent full on with synths that enhance the track. In summary, this was a pretty good album, more dark in emotion than I was expecting. Recommended.

Beatspace

Psyshoppage

Mdk

• 3 months later...