Psytrance @ YouTube

Hey folks!

Just wanted to show you my YouTube channel. Have both tracks and some movies from parties on that channel so check it out if you got some time over! =)

You will find music from 100 - 170 bpm there in various styles so I'm pretty sure you'll find something that you like!

I have included links in the info on some of the videos where the tracks are available to download for FREE!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/Trollhelltown

Enjoy and please Rate & Subscribe for more things in the future!

Cheers

//Jonas

Hey Jonas, nice music you have there. i like jolly rogers - cut the cheese! definetely mind ripping and hypnotic

Thank you for subscribing Psybro! :D Stay tuned for more tracks in the near future, I hope to be able to do some nice visuals to the music also but as for now it's the sound I lay most of my time on.

Thank you so much! :) "Jolly Roger" is the newest track I did with my "Cut the Cheese" project so happy you liked it! :) It's also the first track I did in the "studio" I have on the countryside. I'm actually going there today and will be there until next week sometime. Hopefully I will have a new track done by then! ;)

Have a nice weekend folks!

Cheers