2. Goddamn Noize

3. Panic Attack

4. Breathe In

5. Feels like

6. More I know

7. Inside my head

8. Cryptomnesia

9. Wishes

First, the good: Man that cover is sweet.

What the hell happened to this guy? Remember his tracks on V/A's Keepers of the Freakuencies, Psycho Acoustics, Subculture, Trojan, Cryptology, and Vision of the Future? They were great, hard hitting psyinsanity, but this...Singing, stopping and starting, guitar laden nonsense. This is like a very weak Talpa wannabe mixed with SUN Project guitar trance sprinkled with odd female operatic vocals. Perhaps he saw the success that Infected Mushroom was having and decided to make an album in a similar vein. To be honest I couldn't tell one track from another. The flow is non-existent and IMO is a tremendous disappointment. I suppose he is trying to take psytrance in another varied direction and for that he should be applauded. This sound however is not for me.

I don't have any favorites, but I suppose that last track meant more to me than the rest. It vacillates between downtempo and psytrance but beware it clocks in at almost 19 minutes. But not in a Jikkentekki long track good way. It stops at 7:51 and doesn't begin again until the 13:51 mark. It then descends into a wall of guitar noise and breakdowns and buildups...you know what? I don't see the purpose of this at all. What is that 6 minutes of silence supposed to accomplish? Do they think we are on the edge of our seats waiting to hear what comes next or did he have some last minute "messing around" that he felt needed to be worked into the album somehow?

Samples:

Saikosounds

Mdk