[F!] Hump Day Holidays

Good Morning!

Guess what?! It's Wednesday and I DIDN'T NEED TO GO INTO WORK TODAY! Hells yeah! So, since I have the day off and my Friday morning broadcasts are a thing of the past, I feel that today would be a good day to get some tunes together, maybe touch into some current events, and say Hello. So join me as we venture through the sounds of time and the winds of change.

FABULOUS! Radio

1000 -> 1300 (PDT)

http://goaconstrictor.com/radio

To be in touch during the show, drop a line:

AIM - goafabulous

GChat - fabulousradio

Email - fabulousradio@gmail.com

UStream - Live chatting with other listeners

Podcasting is now active - Fridays are now over!

Over the summer I announced that I was leaving my old broadcasting home and was going to step into the world on my own. It took me a little bit of time to get the new website up to date and to get the podcasts active, but now everything is on point and ready to deliver. And that is good because we are now about to hit our final leg of change. We've been taking baby steps but now is the big change of no more Friday shows. They'll still happen from time to time on special days, but it is going to be a rarity. There is no longer a set day and time for the broadcasts. It is up to you to learn about them through our normal means of communication. The best are the F!-List and Twitter. Those will always be notified of upcoming broadcasts, but if you miss a show, the podcast is there as a parachute safety device, catching all shows in its path.

As for fun events to hit up this weekend, it looks like our good friend Ryan Organ is involved with a killer looking event called Operation Condor at the Mt. Tabor Theater on Friday. Also featuring DJ Additive, Patrick Anthony, and Dan Craig, music starts at 9 and it's 21+ and $3. More info at: http://www.nwtekno.org/showthread.php?t=142363

If you're in Seattle on Friday, and into something much more harsh and industrial, Harshfest day 2 is happening and I bet you can find worse ways to spend $18 than on three days of Harsh music. lol. More info at: http://www.nwtekno.org/showthread.php?t=142363

On Saturday in Portland at the Holocene is the 6-year anniversary of Atlas. That wonderful night hosted by the beautiful Anjali and The Incredible Kid. If you've been around in Portland for any amount of time, you know about this night and their 6-year celebration should be off the wall. 21+ $5 (FREE before 930!)

Whatever it is that you do, do it safely.

The sexing is getting disturbed by the pharmaceutical companies and politicians fucking over my goddamn Health Care Reform Act

xoxox

-A'damn