Nystagmus? Talpa?

Guest Daniel

Any updates on the future albums of the these 2 new artists? After hearing them in the Vibraspirit 23 compilation months and months ago I've been waiting to hear updates on both of their albums...

Guest Alek

talpa's album is finished, it is with the label for mastering, but he still doesn't have a name for it :). ideas are welcome...

btw, he's style has changed, i personally like it more than the two tracks on vibraspirit23, those we're not his best.

Guest snoosnoo

There's supposed to be a Talpa album out at some point. When? Who knows. Someone said they will release one soon, but that was months ago... Talpa rocks, so I'm looking forward to it... I don't much about Nystagmus though...

Guest kZi

I heard a new Nystagmus track (actually a remix of another from Vibraspirit) and it rocks in the classic style!!

Guest dovla

first of all, talpa is one guy :) and his album is finished, but there is still work to be done on the cover art work and the album name, and the mastering of course, but he's currently working on one track that's going to be 30 minutes long! =)

Guest Jota

If you want to get a hold of Nystagmus I believe you can email him at dreamtribe@post.com. He lives in Vancouver Canada and is an excellent person. I've heard his live set twice and enjoy it much. He has many exellent tracks. I have no information about impending album but I've heard an album's worth of music and for certain and it would be an album worth getting. Bom

• 20 years later...