2. Speedy Tour (Talamasca & XSI Remix)

3. Tribalagan

4. Play the Game

5. Aries 2009 (XSI Remix)

6. Hardest We Can

7. Still Here (Talamasca Remix)

8. Something You Know

9. A Smile On Your Face

Cédric Dassulle has been doing his thing for well over a decade. He's gone through the periods of Goa, minimal and now he is residing in today's psytrance. XSI is Jean-Marc Segondy and Barthélémy Bayona, a French project that while not as experienced as Cédric has put out some quality tunes. This is the first release from Parabola Music and I have a feeling I know what end of the psy spectrum it will lean. ;)

And so it goes with the first annoying sample the pop-full on parade is in full effect! The remix of Pixel & Space Cat's Speedy Tours was pretty good, but that's where I get off. Track after track of sugary sweet candy trance with all the cliches. Snare rolls, robotic voices, massive build-ups and key changes. Don't get me wrong, this is what it is. It is very melodic and these 2 acts are very good at producing this type of music. It's not bad if you are in search of a guilty pleasure but nobody is going to mistake this for The Misted Muppet. There is much better full-on out there however so this is hardly essential. However if you have a sweet tooth, this will satisfy it.

Standouts are...yeah, I'm not seeing any. Track 2, 7 and 8. I suppose they are the best ones.

Mdk