can u please identify me this song?

Iluzion

The track is Prahlad - Homage To R A Moog. Great track! The samples are taken from the documentary "Moog" - it's definitely worth tracking down.

"We do a lot of talking at home about the nature of religion and spirituality. We're both learning a lot about the nature of reality and, uh, the connections we have, uh, with realities that are at a different level than what we experience every day here in the material world. I think that's changed the way I think about instruments too. The more you get into material, the matter, the more you realise that all there is in matter is energy. There's a blur between energy and consciousness. All material is consciousness to some extent or another. All material can respond, to some extent or other, to vibrations of energy that is different from the energy you learn about in physics. There's all sorts of reliable information now on people and animal being able to affect the operations of machines, even of computers, and I think that has greater potential than what goes on between a musician and his instrument."

"There is a level of reality where there is no time and there is no space, there's just ... there's just energy."

"We have contact with that through the intermediate, so if the right channels, if the right connections are established, I don't see why a piece of matter can't make contact through this very high level of reality that has access to everything past and future."

"There are things going on that are not part of the physical world, that we don't know how to describe them, and you can communicate with a computer or a musical instrument or a car, with your mind, without touching anything."