Posted Image

Quadra - digital stimulant - NM - 10 EUR

http://www.discogs.com/Quadra-Digita...release/327255

Posted Image

Various - Deck wizards (dj dede) - enhanced reality - good shape - 4 EUR

http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Dede-Deck-Wizards-Enhanced-Reality/release/1119363

Posted Image

Edited by Kroo°°

Suddenly there are a lot of ASIA 2001 CD's around, anyone noticed ?

A french seller on the fanous auction site seems to have loads of them.

Have you considered that you poop on other people's parade with your extra curricular comments?

People post these in hopes to sell or trade something and would probably appreciate if other replies were

from people trying to make a deal as opposed to treating it like it's a discussion topic like in "general" section.

I'm not saying that you or anyone shut up, but you do seem to take quite a few of peoples "for sale" posts

and stir them into discussions without clear intent to make a deal.

Perhaps consider toning it down a little?

It is true though, I've seen a ton of Live CDs for sale lately.

oh and that's a crime or what? you should be happy , the more cds for sale, the lower the price

but all you do is nag nag nag and spam in this thread, its a salesthread remember? if you're not interested to buy, stay the **** out and spare me your comment!

I apologise for this post here then, I meant no harm. I just want you to show me other instances where I took other people's sales threads and turned them into discussions, Visine.

OK, here's an example of your "consulting":

"Tough one.

Do you think there is someone who will give you "20 vinyls which do to you" for a bunch of CD's without backcover and scratched ? No matter how rare some CD's in your list are, without backcover they will be not worth half the price and if they have scratches even less. And what vinyls would you want for these ? Rare vinyls too ? Doubt you will ever get them."

oh and that's a crime or what? you should be happy , the more cds for sale, the lower the price

but all you do is nag nag nag and spam in this thread, its a salesthread remember? if you're not interested to buy, stay the **** out and spare me your comment!

Goa-Head, here's another example for you.

I totally understand Kroo's frustration.

OK, here's an example of your "consulting":

"Tough one.

Do you think there is someone who will give you "20 vinyls which do to you" for a bunch of CD's without backcover and scratched ? No matter how rare some CD's in your list are, without backcover they will be not worth half the price and if they have scratches even less. And what vinyls would you want for these ? Rare vinyls too ? Doubt you will ever get them."

Well, you must have dug a lot to have unearthed that post of mine; but you should have posted a link to the whole thread here. In that particular case I was just giving an advise to that guy how he can sell those sctratched CD's without back-cover for what they are worth, nothing more.

If that was the only example of me 'pooing' on people's threads you could find, Visine, clearly there was nothing better you could post.

Anyway, I wish our friend sells the ASIA 2001 CD fast and for the price he has in mind; I don't want to bump here anymore, even though the topic starter would have his thread on top ;)

if you're not interested to buy, stay the **** out and spare me your comment!

There's no rules against making harmless comments, you don't own the internet because you started the thread. You also have the power to ignore posts that you aren't interested in. ;)

There's no rules against making harmless comments, you don't own the internet because you started the thread. You also have the power to ignore posts that you aren't interested in. ;)

yeah off course , but sometimes it feels good to describe how i feel about someones comment ... that's my right ;)

You might wanna rethink that.

Have a look at the forum rules you should read before you post here. It's pinned right above the topics.

Here's what it says

"This is NOT a discussion section! Any discussions within sale/trade threads should be related directly to the transaction and nothing more.

If you're not interested in buying or trading the item(s) in the thread, then don't post.

If you want to know why a person is selling something, send a PM (private message) or e-mail them. If you think a sale is crooked or smells funny, report it."

There is a rule after all. Now you know it. Follow it or risk having your ass banned.

Well, you must have dug a lot to have unearthed that post of mine; but you should have posted a link to the whole thread here. In that particular case I was just giving an advise to that guy how he can sell those sctratched CD's without back-cover for what they are worth, nothing more.

If that was the only example of me 'pooing' on people's threads you could find, Visine, clearly there was nothing better you could post.

Anyway, I wish our friend sells the ASIA 2001 CD fast and for the price he has in mind; I don't want to bump here anymore, even though the topic starter would have his thread on top ;)

Your response is a clear evidence of your incapability to understand that you're spamming and failure to see that your comment sparked a non-sale discussion in this very thread.

That's thread-crapping.

Have you considered that maybe you're not "helping" the guy?

Maybe someone was willing to make a deal and in that thread and your comments made them think it's not worth it and wait for the seller to lower the price after the pressure you put on him.

Have you considered that someone might think these Asia 2001 CD's might be fake bootlegs after you said there were suddenly so many of them and be turned away from buying them here or not offer as much for them?

You wanna try help someone, try PM-ing the person maybe instead?

Read the rules if something is not clear to you.

They clearly state "This is NOT a discussion section!"

Have you considered that maybe you're not "helping" the guy?

Maybe someone was willing to make a deal and in that thread and your comments made them think it's not worth it and wait for the seller to lower the price after the pressure you put on him.

Have you considered that someone might think these Asia 2001 CD's might be fake bootlegs after you said there were suddenly so many of them and be turned away from buying them here or not offer as much for them?

You wanna try help someone, try PM-ing the person maybe instead?

Just my 2 cents but I think he was trying to help potential buyers rather than trying to help the seller. Would it be better if he posted something like: "OMG THIS IS SOOOOO RARE HOLY SHITTT I'LL BUY IT FOR $500 SO I CAN RESELL IT FOR $800 IF NOBODY ELSE WANTS IT!!1!"?

Just my 2 cents but I think he was trying to help potential buyers rather than trying to help the seller. Would it be better if he posted something like: "OMG THIS IS SOOOOO RARE HOLY SHITTT I'LL BUY IT FOR $500 SO I CAN RESELL IT FOR $800 IF NOBODY ELSE WANTS IT!!1!"?

No it would not be better.

It would be better if he followed the "This is NOT a discussion section!" rule little better.

"If you're not interested in buying or trading the item(s) in the thread, then don't post."

So what one are you interested in buying visine? Joseph and I already went in on Asia 2001-Live together using a secretive alias, so we have the right to discuss it here. YOU on the other hand seem to just be trolling and spamming where you don't belong, and it's getting on my nerves.

have you considered there are some bootlegs around at the moment?

i have it from close sources there are! be very careful you guys, know who you are buying off.

don't rely on cat numbers and the numbers on the discs themselves they are getting very clever.

my 2 cents worth, do what you wish with it

Is there a sure way to detect a bootleg? At what point does it no longer matter it's a bootleg? When the CD and artwork can no longer be distinguished?

Here's the CRCs of the first 5 tracks of an older copy of Live (gaps appended, nulls not included in CRCs).

B2E4A3A6

B614FDEB

77BD0BD4

BA3B3CF6

2D21E35F

I happen to know and trust Kroo isn't making bootlegs (though I have no idea where he got the CD from), but I'm a bit skeptical about the eBay seller. I ordered Andromede from him, so we'll see.

Is there a sure way to detect a bootleg? At what point does it no longer matter it's a bootleg? When the CD and artwork can no longer be distinguished?

Here's the CRCs of the first 5 tracks of an older copy of Live (gaps appended, nulls not included in CRCs).

B2E4A3A6

B614FDEB

77BD0BD4

BA3B3CF6

2D21E35F

I happen to know and trust Kroo isn't making bootlegs (though I have no idea where he got the CD from), but I'm a bit skeptical about the eBay seller. I ordered Andromede from him, so we'll see.

i bought the galactic nebula a half year ago from the french woman, everything was fine,

she just has a load of trans'pact cds, they look so real, i don't think they are bootlegs ;)

• 2 weeks later...