Bpc 3 Extra Tracks?!?

Laserflip

Ltd Ed. Bonus Tracks

3.01 Entropy (Remix) (7:17)

3.02 Cargo Cult (Remix) (10:32)

3.03 Digital Forward (Inclusion Remix) (5:57)

There is a limited version of "A Blueprint For Survival" with there 3 extra tracks. My question: How can I get it?

On the discogs-page it says that you have to order the CD directly from the label to get it, but there is no way to do so. The versions of the shops are the normal ones and on the "DAT Records"-page I couldn't find nothing about BCP at all. I hope there is any way, because I wouldn't buy the album without these tracks.

Ltd Ed. Bonus Tracks

3.01 Entropy (Remix) (7:17)

3.02 Cargo Cult (Remix) (10:32)

3.03 Digital Forward (Inclusion Remix) (5:57)

There is a limited version of "A Blueprint For Survival" with there 3 extra tracks. My question: How can I get it?

On the discogs-page it says that you have to order the CD directly from the label to get it, but there is no way to do so. The versions of the shops are the normal ones and on the "DAT Records"-page I couldn't find nothing about BCP at all. I hope there is any way, because I wouldn't buy the album without these tracks.

I read somewhere that you should contact draeke. Try his discogs profile.

Wait, this is the link: http://www.discogs.com/groups/topic/189317?page=2

"Do contact me if you have DATs with unreleased tracks, i am willing to trade with real oldschool djs, artists who were there and generally people who, like me, are over 30 years of age." from Draekes Discogs-Page.

:blink:

http://www.discogs.com/Blue-Planet-Corporation-A-Blueprint-For-Survival/release/1879788

Buyers ordering directly from the label have the option of this "Limited Edition" version, which includes a sticker and a download link (provided by the label; not on the artwork) for three additional previously unreleased tracks. This option is valid for only 100 buyers.

You have to buy it directly from him and specify you want the sticker and the 3 downloadable tracks, for a little extra cost.

Is that clear?

Damn. Gonna ask him if there's a way to buy onmly the extra tracks. What would a an appropriate price for these 3 tracks? 9 dollars?

count me in, i'd like to also buy them. bought the CD the day it was released and didn't know about the extra tracks for the limited one.