joureny through an electric garden cd released

lemonchill

Cool.

I've been keeping my eye on this one for awhile now, though haven't had the chance to listen to any samples yet.

Hopefully the sound lives up to the title of the album. :)

I like the artwork and font choices for both albums.

Jon

thank u jon hope u find this album as enjoyably as the first one

Cool.

I've been keeping my eye on this one for awhile now, though haven't had the chance to listen to any samples yet.

Hopefully the sound lives up to the title of the album. :)

I like the artwork and font choices for both albums.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

the new cd journey through an electric garden has been sold out on psyshop.com in a matter of days!!! there will be a new shipment next week

in addition a new remix by astropilot for the track moonlight sonata will be featured on a new compilation (scheduled to be released in two months time)

and the record label psybertribe are about to release a new compilation too this compilation will feature a track by lemonchill (no info as to the release date yet0

more news coming soon...

the new cd journey through an electric garden has been sold out on psyshop.com in a matter of days!!! there will be a new shipment next week

in addition a new remix by astropilot for the track moonlight sonata will be featured on a new compilation (scheduled to be released in two months time)

and the record label psybertribe are about to release a new compilation too this compilation will feature a track by lemonchill (no info as to the release date yet0

more news coming soon...

i definitely want the new cd, Sentant was amazing