Please recomend me stuff like...

Lemmiwinks

OK, after almost losing all faith in psytrance (basically NOTHING did it for me anymore, not even albums that everyone agreed to call very good), I finally stumbled on some decent tracks:

Atma - The Tomes Of Power (basically the ONLY track I've listened to in the past 5 months that got my DANCEFLOOR KILLA™ seal of aproval ;) )

also some that didn't make me want to jump out of my chair and dance but still found pretty damn good:

Tripy - Trip Out

C-Jay - Chemical Illusion

Ritree - The Cycle

SBK - Ying Is Wech

So if anyone else has recomendations on stuff like these I'd apreciate it ;)

Yes, I would recomend Infected Mushroom - Nothing Comes Easy, Small Moves and Intelligate. :posford:

umm... those were released like 10 years ago, I was speaking about new stuff (I already know my classics by heart ;) )

Since nothing interested you in psytrance anymore the only advice I can give you is to move away from psytrance one and for all and find a new electronic genre.

Even if I recommend you tracks like the one you mentioned is gonna be only a teeny tiny part of psytrance and it's not gonna keep you interested for a long time.

umm... those were released like 10 years ago, I was speaking about new stuff (I already know my classics by heart ;) )

Ok, then I think you should listen to Psykovsky - Compos Mentis ;)

Since nothing interested you in psytrance anymore the only advice I can give you is to move away from psytrance one and for all and find a new electronic genre.

Even if I recommend you tracks like the one you mentioned is gonna be only a teeny tiny part of psytrance and it's not gonna keep you interested for a long time.

hehe you have a point there.. although through the years I've always found that after straying a while through other genres I end up coming back to psytrance again. And psytrance parties and festivals are still high above all other music styles (even if I don't necessarily like the music played).

Ok, then I think you should listen to Psykovsky - Compos Mentis ;)

yep I know that one too... didn't you notice that I proclaimed Psykovsky's Debut as best dark trance album of 2005 back in the days? ;)

What about this track?

ha that one is nice indeed. More please! :)

ha that one is nice indeed. More please! :)

Hmm. maybe this?

or

or

or

or

or

They are all powerful and melodic, in similar style with the EMP track.

I hope you'll find something you like in there.

Hmm. maybe this?

or

or

or

or

or

They are all powerful and melodic, in similar style with the EMP track.

I hope you'll find something you like in there.

hmm interesting finds, I admit that I didn't think much of earlier South African full-on but aparently the style has matured nicely since. Thanks ;)