la4 live!

what? NO WAY.. lots of goa fans appreciate lab 4 i am sure... if they dont, why not? well, in some cases... they have plenty of bad songs but tons of great ones as well! bu-wa... the live CD is disk 2 of neurocide if i'm not mistaken... check out www.lab4.com or some other obvious spot - it should be easy to get!

I like a bit of lab4 sometimes, and they sure do know how to put on a live set. Evilution has a live disc I think and it sounds like a wild time! My brother went to several lab4 live sets as he was living in Oxford (where they are from) last year. He's only got good things to say about them really.

bomble

Guest Mike Indidginus

They are good, and I agree with Bomble, that they know how to put on a live set. I was at Pickle when they recorded the live CD for Evilution. But I also think Bugbread is right - they are more hard house oriented than psytrance I feel. Still, follow Diezynik's link... their site is good... Lab 4