best mp3 download store

Guest antic

Guest antic

Since the new Cosmosis album is as of today out in mp3, but I'll have to wait at least a week for CD to be available, I'm seriously considering purchasing the files.

What store would you recommend, as far as convenience / speed / price is concerned? So far junodownload.com looks like a winner to me, but I only checked 2 others (amazon.com and play.com).

And please spare me advices to download it from p2p :)

i would recommend juno too. it is the fastest for me, the quality of the mp3 is high (you can even buy WAV), the connection is really fast (5 times faster than beatport). prices are also okay. amazon costs less, but they do seldomly offer 320kbps files.

Cosmosis?

Junodownload, no doubt. Anything else is just wrong, antic.

I recently bought both of Cosmosis Retro compilations from that shop. While their MP3 encoder is fairly adequate, I recommend buying WAVs, because later on (while checking out), you even get the option to compress your WAV to Flac :)

Cheaper than beatport, although the latter has some stuff in stock Juno is yet to obtain, but it's the same thing when you look at it the other way around :rolleyes:

Guest antic

...While their MP3 encoder is fairly adequate, I recommend buying WAVs, because later on (while checking out), you even get the option to compress your WAV to Flac...

I'm gonna buy the CD anyway once it's available, so I'll probably go for 192kbps just to have it quick :)

Thanks all, seems like Juno is the place to go then.