V/A - Positive Alchemists Vol. 4 (Avigmatic Rec)

V/A - POSITIVE ALCHEMISTS VOL. 4

Label : AVIGMATIC RECORDS

Cat No : AVICD007

Format : Digipack 1 CD

Style : Full-on Melodic Trance

Compiled by : DJ Chaï & KhetzaL

Mastered by : Johannes Regnier / Silicon Sound Studio

Graphic Design : DJ Zen @ Digitalys Studios

Distributed by : Arabesque Distribution

Release Date : 31 july 2009

Release Information :

Positive Alchemists Vol. 4 Infos @ Arabesque Distribution

Track Listing :

01. Atomiculture - Future Blows 142

02. Kamasutrance - Back To Goa (Live Version)

03. Cosmic Tone - Somthing For Your Mind

04. System Nipel - Crank

05. XSI & Mad Maxx - Life Path

06. X-Dream - The Second Room (Avigmati Remix)

07. Lunarave - From Time To Time

08. Freaked Frequency - Light (Silver Sun Remix)

09. Bohemica - Reverie

Front Cover :

Posted Image

Label History :

AVIGMATIC RECORDS is a french label created by KhetzaL and DJ Chaï. The label releases and does the promotion for positive trance from all around the world. We want to keep as much melodic vibes as possible in present releases. We are looking for tracks that can combine modern sounding beats and dance floor uplifting sounds with as much trance melodies as possible, to keep alive the positive spirit from early goa trance productions.

About the Release :

This fourth V/A from Avigmatic's "Positive Alchemists" releases consists firstly of present well-known psy-trance projects that appear on a lot of compilations, DJ sets and live-acts world wide, mainly Cosmic Tone, System Nipel, XSI and Mad Maxx.

Next, the V/A features some recent but already well-known projects, Kamasutrance, Atomiculture (Atomic Pulse & Protoculture) and Silver Sun, that have all became very quickly known for a lot of great tracks and live-acts.

Finally, some debut talented artists that are worth listening and promoting, including Lunarave, Bohemica and of course the trance project Avigmati (KhetzaL & DJ Chaï).

This V/A represents a taste of well-known and debut artists, a positive listening experience, the main time energetic trance with as much melodic layers as possible. This release represents Avigmatic's vision of present psy trance productions, featuring modern sounds and beats, without forgetting the real melodic and positive trance spirit, inherited from early goa trance.

Links :

http://www.avigmatic.com

Posted Image

http://www.myspace.com/avigmatic

http://www.khetzal.com

I bet it is!

Wicked remix, really.

it was insane!!!!! I rarely dance and listen this much during party as with this rmx

I congratulated him afther, couldn't resist not doing it

thx 4 info, gonna buy Cd just for this one actually, hope rest is oké too :)

edit: just listened to the sample!! hahahahahahahahahahaha: yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is it is it is it is!!!!!!

I thought it would never be released, man, i'm gonna spin this song everywhere!!!!