Best Astral Projection Album?

Guest Daniel

The only Astral album I have is "In The Mix" and I want one of there regular albums....I want one that's full of awesome melodies that put you over the top....can you guys point in the right direction to a really good Astral Projection album...I'm getting too many mixed answers from the reviews.

Oh yeah, if you go for Dancing Galaxy, try to get the Israeli/Phonokol release and not the Transient release. The Phonokol release has much better more colourful cover art. The Transient release is a very drab burgandy colour without much else on it.

Guest Mike D

Yo go for Trust In Trance, seriously, from a hardcore Astral fan it has GREAT melodies, every track is a stomper, Dancing Galaxy is fer sure good but not in the same realm as Trsu In Trance :-)

Guest Daniel

Is there a Trust In Trance 1? Or just a Trust In Trance 3 because I only see Trust In Trance 3 in the review section....I'm confused...

Guest zoltar

Trust in Trance 3 (1996 Trust in Trance Records/Phonokol release, Israel)

and Trust in Trance (1996 TIP Records release, UK) are the same!

also:

Trust in Trance 1 (1994 Outmosphere/Phonokol release, Israel)

Trust in Trance 2 (1996 Outmosphere/Phonokol release, Israel)

Guest darkpulse

The best track ever of astral projection is on the another world album, sorry to say,

it's the first track, nyala, or something like that, and "searching for UFO" is really awesome!!

darkpulse

Guest Daniel

So here is the tally's

Trust In Trance ||||| ||||

Another World ||

Dancing Galaxy |||

So I guess that means I'll be going for 'Trust in Trance' which seems like a good choice to me :)

Thanx for all your help guys!!!!

Guest Eric JAOUEN

I have all their albums and another world is my favorite from far : I think their talent and experience peaked with this album.

Dancing galaxy is second with TiT both are great.

The astral files is NOT good : no real good tracks, it seems it was made with all the tracks that were too bad to go on their first album.

eric Jaouen

Guest Eric JAOUEN

I have all their albums and another world is my favorite from far : I think their talent and experience peaked with this album.

The astral files is NOT good : no real good tracks, it seems it was made with all the tracks that were too bad to go on their first album.

eric Jaouen

Guest Eric JAOUEN

eric Jaouen

Guest Jokque

get BOTH from psyshop.com ! CD's there are rally cheap (im not adverticing here, thats just the plain truth, at least compared to shop prices here in norway :) (under half the price ))

Guest veridia

I'll be the lone voice and say Amen, I love the sizzling production work on this record, and the basslines make me go, wow. I like their older work, but I love every track on Amen.