Berlin Calling

Snapinho

Has anyone seen Berling Calling yet. A movie about techno artist Ickarus. Played by Paul Kalkbrenner. Great movie and great soundtrack!

And funny as hell too. Some flavours of trainspotting, acidhouse and one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Recommended!

aparently it's impossible to find in english and since I don't speak german... :(

hope someone will translate it one day

There's this new technology out, I think it's called subtitles. Incredibly useful... :)

As for the movie, I saw it very recently, and liked it a lot.

I'd heard of the soundtrack a while back and was nothing new, but it is great.

definitely recommended.

There's this new technology out, I think it's called subtitles. Incredibly useful... :)

As for the movie, I saw it very recently, and liked it a lot.

I'd heard of the soundtrack a while back and was nothing new, but it is great.

definitely recommended.

yes, the soundtrack is nothing new, but i think it fits perfectly to the film. i would probably have never bought it, if i had not seen the film.

sadly there still is no DVD available for this film. as this is more or less no commercial movie and you can only see it in selected theatres (what a shame really), i guess they will leave some time and then come out with a cool version with subtitles and bunches of extra material.

another nice film to watch is "wholetrain", a grafitti-sprayer movie.

lol yes I know but there aren't any english subs to the movie (that's what I meant when I said that I hoped that someone would translate it one day ;) )

• 1 month later...