Da Hool

RTP

Hey, I never thought about how awesome the music of Da Hool actually is!

I have been kinda liking it in the past, in my trance years ... but as psy came along I lost it out of my perception.

Now I rediscovered it ... and boy, this is great. The music is good in a creative way and the videos are hilarious! Watch this for example (Wankers on Duty):

... the music is so awesome I can even find traces of the Fluke sound in it. Brillant. And the Mama Sweet song (
) ... totally different to the previous one, yet just as high ranking in terms of geniality; the synth sound and the voice in this one is extremely addictive!

And then there's Eichelrück, a hilarious song (because of the title) with a genious video aswell! Also Bora Bora, cool song aswell.

Absolutely genious.

Yet there is one thing. The gigantically awful counterweight that this guy did with Meet Her at the Loveparade ... that one is so utterly horrible that I lack of words :(

Still, the other songs are breathtakingly great ... creative, twisted, perfect.

Is there more like this? Creative electronics stuff, with a positive edge to it?

Anything?