Midi control channels in cubase sx3

I'mm trying to program my korg nanokontrol to different vst instruments.... I just don't understand this fully... There is a following kontrol editor to the Nanokontrol where I can set up with know controls whatever CC-number i assign it to... So my question is, how the f... co I see what the CC-number of the cutoff in Vanguard for example? I can't seem to find a "midi learn" function, and that is all the information I can find on the net :( PLEEASE help, I'm starting to get really frustrated!

IF there's a way to see the different parameter control channels in cubase?

Or better yet, if you got the nano yourself and can tell me how to make it work fully with cubase sx3 :)

So far I can set up the modulation matrix in Zeta+ (there is a control assign function) and it works fine, so I know it is working :) I just want it to work with my other synths as well

• 1 month later...

just wondering if u worked this out. im using studio 4 on a mac & i want to assign controls on my xiosynth to the position knob on the dual filter. i dont understand the midi device manager part at all. i found 2 programs that act like the "learn midi" function but they are for PC.

I use Cubase sx3 :( Didn't figure out how to do it, I'm busy with my studies, gonna take the final test on Thursday, so hopefully I can figure it out afterwards.... What are the Midi learn programs you found???

I figured out how to control Vanguard and Albino, but I want to control Cubase mixer ect. so the "learn program" sound awesome :)