COSMIC SILENCE - "Cosmogenesis 2012" free Download

Hello All,

"Dark Nebula" I had already posted in another thread but I saw to late that it was the wrong category. :unsure: So I post it here again + a new old Track by me around the same time (2007) called "Cosmogenesis 2012".

http://rapidshare.com/files/192077094/Cosm...eased_2007_.mp3

http://rapidshare.com/files/215016488/Cosm...2012__2007_.rar

Cosmic Greetings, Michael. Namaste. ;)

MP3 (192kbps onward) please :clapping:

thanks a lot!!

Dark Nebula you get as wav Version here:

Artist News and Labels announcements/Cosmic Silence - Dark Nebula for free

I had posted it in the wrong category....

Greetings, Michael. Namaste. :posford:

This track is perfection Michael like all ur tracks till now :D

Cosmosgenesis 2012 is very melodic track full with emotions and sweet atmospheric leed`s with very nice ride. On this track i just don`t like the influence of psy spirit but this is old track and that are old ideas :)

This track is perfection Michael like all ur tracks till now :D

Cosmosgenesis 2012 is very melodic track full with emotions and sweet atmospheric leed`s with very nice ride. On this track i just don`t like the influence of psy spirit but this is old track and that are old ideas :)

Thanks Anubis! I like this track also very much. It is one of my favourites :wank: But what you mean with the influence of psy spirit? I see no influences... maybe the Track construction but not more at my opinion???... :huh: I wish you all a great and sunny weekend! Here in Germany we have around 22 degrees Celsius and the sun is shining like Hell :drama: Summertime Baby! :clapping: :posford:

im agree with u about construction i was mean about that .Tnx and wish u very succes weekend :)

Here is shiny too this days and yes the summertimes begine hope with many bookings for u

• 3 weeks later...

keep up the waves so i can keep playing your tracks, people love em over here, next time i'll try to make a video during one of your tracks!

this track does remind me of psy spirit, some similar sounds/structures/feelings. great track though :posford:

keep up the waves so i can keep playing your tracks, people love em over here, next time i'll try to make a video during one of your tracks!

this track does remind me of psy spirit, some similar sounds/structures/feelings. great track though :posford:

Hello Frozen Dream, great to hear that you and the people love it :) Do me a favour and make this video, I want to upload it on my myspace

site. I would be very glad if you would do me this favour :rolleyes: Thanks for your support, and by the way, contact me on my myspace site

to keep in touch ;) Greetings, Michael. Namaste.