Sekhem Em Pet - Open The Ways

anub1s

Sekhem Em Pet - Open The Ways

1.Ra - Octagon

2.Lost Buddha - Yoga

3.Agneton - A New Hope (Pan`s Ice Cream Rmx)

4.Pandemonium! - Flying Cookie

5.Astrancer - Namasakra Mudra

6.Filteria - Tiny Universe

7.Afgin - Dimensional

8.Eryon - Soviet (unr)

9.Power Source - Goaway

10.Etnica - Meteor

This is a fresh mix its much better then previous one`s. It`s mix between new old school, new school and old school goa trance

I hope u will enjoy the Ride

lol i forgot the link

http://hosted.filefront.com/anubisius

Peace And Love :wub: :wub:

I just got a message from some other Belgian member someone was posting old school trance mixes under my name...

Well, theoretically it isn't the same name, but well, you are mixing Suntrip tracks under the dj name Anubis. I know my "official" dj name is anOEbis, but this gets written mostly wrong when I am abroad, I have seen flyers with:

Anoubis

Aneobis

and yes, mostly

Anubis

And when you pronounce it, Anoebis and Anubis is exactly the same of course.

So I think this may cause confusion for people out there who think I mixed that mix, or you mixed my mixes...

if you would play for instance full on or dark, I wouldn't care as it was clear it wasn't me, but if you mix old school as well, confusion is likely...

no? :unsure:

@Baloeba

As he spins goa trance as well? This is weird! Take another name

@Anubis

For u and many others who think that i have stolen something from Anoebis name :

I choose that name becouse anubis is my favorit god from egyptian mytology - that is becouse i love dobermans they look like anubis in face and im waithing this mounts to get one and its my wish to call him anubis.When i first time made one mix i use Anubis like dj name and its Anubis not Anoebis .

here i say why i use this name and there is big diference u are from Belgium and im from Macedonia but if there is some problem with my name here i will changed.Im new here on this forum and i dont want problems with anyone

namaste