Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians (coming soon)

Guest spacemonkey

that's one hell of a funny cover, more a thing you'd expect from a metal band or something, but it made me laugh!

those serious faces in the printing hehe, i'm afraid it isnt meant as a joke but it sure is funny.

Guest BrainStorm

the cover sucks big time... ihs

i hope that the music is better, but by what i have heard its even less good then the cover :*)

guys, its impossible to creae 2 discs full of really enjoyable songs

i'd prefer to hear 7-8 songs, instead of 20 really

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BrainStorm

DIFFERENT trance:

www.mp3.com/whoracle

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs...s=163742&T=3364

Heheh that cover is awesome. If i produced a psy cd, it would be similar. All those 100,000 fractaly/colory/budda/i-am-a-portal-to-the-8th-dimension covers are lame.

I like how the cover makes you go....what the fuck?....but it just doesn't fit there previous scheme...they could have made it a little more "Infected", but I suppose it goes along with the theme...

"....but it just doesn't fit there previous scheme..."

Hehe.. actually there are brains in the previous album cover... ;P But anyway... I don't see any reason that the scheme should stay the same from album to album... infact that's something I wouldn't want... I like changes and think it's good that artist are experimenting...... that's how new and interesting things happen. :) I also agree with Joe that it's nice to see something else inside this scene. :)

I think the coer art is wicked, it is more orignal than some religous deity or fractal image etc., hope that the music is along the lines of the few new singles released, coz it will revamp the scene, am pumped about seeing 'em live in April hehe, already got my ticket :-)

Graphicly the artcover sucks a lot, the fish hook and the logo are not aligned in anyway whatso ever, colorchoise is bad, and the elements are pointless.

As an art guy I give it a 1/10.

Anyway to the music... The last two singles by Infected have been really disapointing. I dont mind that an artist changes his (or rather their) style, and had infected began to make more "chilled" psy (like some of the tracks on B.P Empire) I would have said well, cool, do what you want to do..

But the "Birthday" and "Deeply Disturbed" EPs are awfull... lyrics in Hebrew or poor English, prominent guitars simple rythms, with no psy sounds nah.. nah...

I dont expect much, and I wont be rushing out to get it...

W

Guest DeeperNETWERK

Hmm.. i dont like that cover one bit. It looks like one of those 80's horror movie covers where a hot girl is getting chased down by a killer.. or porky's or something. Pretty lame.. I've heard a few tracks, and they are a rockin' though. No worries there.

Guest psychotronic

and the deeply disturbed cover it's worst than converting vegetarians!! the most horrible covers in the history of psytrance!!

Guest Smaug

Give credit where its due. These guys have produced some amazing electronic music. To be honest they have produced some of the best electronic music ever. Ever heard of "Don't judge a book by its cover?"

Listen before you criticize.

Guest Raider

In my ears, Infected Mushroom is just getting better and better... they keep up with a fresh sound, and follows up on what's good and what's quality. The latest music is great, I'm mean really great... surely can't wait for the upcoming album....

Guest psychotronic

jajajaja i know infected is one of the best groups in the history of psytrance tracks like:Bust A Move,Psycho,B.P. Empire,etc. are the result of this group but i didn't say that "converting vegetarians" wil be bad i was only criticizing the COVERS ok jajajajaja it's just an stupid cover

sorry infected mushroom i hope you change that cover!!!

you made some great covers like the B.P. Empire album!!!