DG9 for free!

endah

Heey! :ph34r:

I have an extra copy of this CD which I dont really need..

Various - Destination Goa - The Ninth Chapter- DG9

http://www.discogs.com/release/48333

artwork+cd's in MINT condition.

First one who sends me a PM gets it for free.. , I'll even pay for the shipping myself. :)

GONE, on its way to djzen. :)

He's damn fast that guy. So if we are feeling generous ...

Well I'm willing to give away my surviving vinyl on my discogs account.

......but there's a catch. It will only go to the legendary house in Gent, if they want it of course, as in Joske, Sam, Loic etc. Also I just ordered 4 copies of Gas - Nah Und Furn (vinyl and cd each) but I don't think they're into idm/ambient but this will be a collectors item all the way, and they're most welcome to share one. I love those Belgium guys, they've looked after me over the years and I'll gladly return the gesture. PM me

Pat I'll sort you out with something nice aswell mate.

He's damn fast that guy. So if we are feeling generous ...

Well I'm willing to give away my surviving vinyl on my discogs account.

......but there's a catch. It will only go to the legendary house in Gent, if they want it of course, as in Joske, Sam, Loic etc. Also I just ordered 4 copies of Gas - Nah Und Furn (vinyl and cd each) but I don't think they're into idm/ambient but this will be a collectors item all the way, and they're most welcome to share one. I love those Belgium guys, they've looked after me over the years and I'll gladly return the gesture. PM me

Pat I'll sort you out with something nice aswell mate.

Well well :) We are still thankful for the way you took care of us when we were in London :) Such generousity was unique, so you owe us nothing... but in case you really want to get rid of them... :P My vinyl player loves to eat some stuff :D

Well well :) We are still thankful for the way you took care of us when we were in London :) Such generousity was unique, so you owe us nothing... but in case you really want to get rid of them... :P My vinyl player loves to eat some stuff :D

You're very welcome and it would be a pleasure to have the crew back again. Shpongle 31.10.08 ?

So I'll get the vinyl ready and send it to the party house. Can you check your paypal please because there is money waiting for you to transfer to Loic.

Cheers

Soren