Digital SideFx feat. Hollie - Moves & Shakers

frosty

hay all check out a track i made. its unfinished coz im not 100% happy with how some parts tye together (or dont).

not sure when ill get round to fixing it up coz i broke up with the girl that sings on it and yeah just not ready to finish it yet.

check it out anyway and tell me what you think. feed back would be great as well

http://twistedsessions.com/artists/834/audio.php

or

add me on myspace.com/digitalsidefx

Yeah ! Like this , really strong lead synth (soft or hardware? which kind of synth?) and strong melody, really nice... okay this clip cannot be in any way near to be finished right ??? this needs more work , the hats and the other percussion doesnt really sound at all in my crap phones , going to change to my sennheisser plugs and will see... more funky basslines =D . I love the voice and lead synth, nothing more to it.. more layers , pads , breaks , =)

Yeah ! Like this , really strong lead synth (soft or hardware? which kind of synth?) and strong melody, really nice... okay this clip cannot be in any way near to be finished right ??? this needs more work , the hats and the other percussion doesnt really sound at all in my crap phones , going to change to my sennheisser plugs and will see... more funky basslines =D . I love the voice and lead synth, nothing more to it.. more layers , pads , breaks , =)

i used a xiosynth for the main sound and layed it with blue, fm8 & massive. i also used my nord lead 2 at the end (got it after i had written the song). will try work more on it one day..