What track kicked off the whole darkpsy thing?

Basilisk

Guest D N H

Another great track that i totally forgot and the first dark track i had listened to was "In imaginary time" of Kode IV (and some other tracks from them also).

Darkpsy is more than just horror noises after all.

That was my point.

But furthermore i can not understand how psychedelic (trance) is audiolized hate and gore.

And this is not about dark spaces, melancholic soundscapes, twisted psychedelia, dark futuristic soundscapes, nocturnal atmosphere, psychedelic mysteriousness; either it is on old/new goa platform, either on pure psytrance, on psytech or on forestial platform....

Another great track that i totally forgot and the first dark track i had listened to was "In imaginary time" of Kode IV (and some other tracks from them also).

That was my point.

But furthermore i can not understand how psychedelic (trance) is audiolized hate and gore.

And this is not about dark spaces, melancholic soundscapes, twisted psychedelia, dark futuristic soundscapes, nocturnal atmosphere, psychedelic mysteriousness; either it is on old/new goa platform, either on pure psytrance, on psytech or on forestial platform....

I found psy albums with a hate/gore concept kind of cheesy mostly because it doesn't fit that much with electronic music (the spookiness of space fits better), but music is a form of art and art is about everything!!! Every emotion, every mood, every idea, everything!

Since we have a lot of plur releases, I don't see why can't we have some anti-plur too :unsure:

Darkpsy is more than just horror noises after all. That distinctive throb and rumble has to be accounted for. That's where Parasense comes in...

first of all, Parasense wasn't Parasense in its debuts, it was Paranoic Sensations ;)

Second of all the "distinctive throb and rumble" as you put it wasn't really new IMHO since X-Dream and all the other german techtrance groups were already doing it before. Parasense just thought of pitching up the speed a little, I wouldn't call that revolutionary, just evolutionary ;)