New to psychedelic trance

dinkman

Hello All :)

I am very new to this kind of stuff after listening to years of speed garage/bassline i wanted a change. I been buying those V/A Progressive Goa albums, loved the sound and now started to buy everything i can related to goa, psy etc. I love it.

Wonder if anyone can help on this one: A few years back i got in spannered from a club and started playing some psy trance from a internet station and a certain track came on that has stuck in my mind since. In the track it sounds like waves crashing against the beach but electronically. It sounded amazing. Does anyone have a clue what this track is ?

thanks

Dinkman

somehow, that wave thing made me think of and old goa track i never knew the name of. it starts with a repeating of a near-sea scenery with some seagulls squeaking (lol) and then becomes a super goa carnival track with happy sounds like when you win a prize at a carnival.

somehow breaking through (passenger rmx) comes to my mind but i know its definitely not this track.