export in fl studio

i want to export every layer that exists in the step sequencer (you know synths,samples etc) in separate wav files in order to edit in another programme so that i can do a bit of mastering.

well there is an option in export ->split mixer tracks but this won't do cause it just exports in separate wave files the inserts...well in many inserts i have many layers linked and it's difficult to change that cause in these inserts there are 4 or 5 effects....

is there a choice or something so that automatically i can export all layers in different wav files?

thanks!

As far as I understand you're trying to export all of the layers in the FL Pattern after theyve been effectized in the mixer? I don't think it's possible without having mixed layers of audio if you've got some layers linked to a single mixer channel.

A workaround would be to see which layers have the same mixer channels, solo only one layer that uses that same mixer channel, export the mixer channel to a wave file, and then un-solo layer you've solo'd before and solo the next layer that has the same mixer channel:

You do this by going to the mixer, u click on that floppy icon which is on the bottom side of the mixer track (Make sure you've clicked below the exact Mixer Track that you want to export, don't click the floppy of the Master Channel or anywhere else), a window should pop-up asking you where to save the file. Now select the recording mode (it's right next to the stop button, or just click Shift+R), make sure you're in Pattern mode, not song mode, and hit the play button. That sould record the output of the mixer channel that u've previously selected with that floppy button. When you're done with one layer, proceed to the next, just un-solo the layer you've allready recorded and solo the next layer that uses the same mixer channel, and repeat the process above (hit the floppy, make the filename, switch to recording mode and hit play again).

If you want to record another mixer channel where you've also got more then 1 layer routed to them, just use the same process, but this time hit the floppy button below that exact mixer track that you want to record.

Thats how I would recommend recording those layers that have routing to the same mixer channel, and once you're done with them, you can file>export and select Split Mixer Tracks to record all the other Mixer Tracks that don't have more then 1 layer linked to them.

Hope this helped, if you still aren't sure how to do it I can make a few pics so it's easier to understand. Good luck ;)