"STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND" - Chillout mix by M&Ms

M&Ms

"STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND" - Chillout mix by M&Ms

Hello everyone, new mix online 4 download @ my Podcast

“Stranger in a Strange Land” is a best-selling 1961 Hugo Award-winning science fiction novel by Robert A. Heinlein. It tells the story of Valentine Michael Smith, a human raised by Martians on the planet Mars, upon his return to Earth in early adulthood. The novel explores his interaction with — and eventual transformation of — Earth culture.” In Wikipedia

"Once upon a time there was a Marcian named Valentine Michael Smith.

The first human expedition to Mars was selected on the theory that the greatest danger to Man was Man himself, at that time eight Terran years after the founding of the first human colony on Luna, an interplanetary trip made by humans had to be made by freefall orbits, from Terra to Mars 258 Terran days, the same for return, plus 455 days waiting at Mars while the planets crawled back into position for the return orbit… the Envoi departed… During the first weeks her reports were picked up by private listeners… as signals became fainter they were relayed by Earth’s radio satellites. The Envoi achieved the parking orbit inside the orbit of Phobos and spent two weeks in photographic survey, then captain Brand radioed: We will land at 12:00 tomorrow GST just south of Lakeas Solae… no further message was received…” Intro

“...Smith is an intelligent creature with the ancestry of a Man, but he is more Marcian than Man, he thinks like a Marcian fells like a Marcian, hes been brought up by a race witch has nothing in common with us, he´s a Man by ancestry and a Marcian by environment…” Outro

Track list

> Sample from "Stranger in a Strange Land" audio book

1. Side Liner _ "Morning Dewdrops" (Cosmicleaf Recordings)

2. Entheogenic _ "The Solution Machine" (Chillcode)

3. Ninbimimi _ "Future" (Space Teppee)

4. Zen Baboon _ "Cymru" _ (Unrealeased)

5. Astor Piazolla _ "Duo de Amor" - Ricochet rmx (WEA International Inc.)

6. Derango _ "An Ancient Tale" (Ajana Records)

7. Ott _ "Rogue Babel" _ (Twisted Rec)

8. Liquid Stranger _ "Liquid Stranger on the Run" (Interchill)

9. Chronos _ "Self Overcomming" (Sunline Rec)

10. Eat Static _ "Invasion" (Solstice Music International)

11. Vacuum _ "Merygar" (Psysolation)

12. Younger Brother _ "I am a Freak" (Twisted records)

Recorded on February 18th 2008

Length: 77:30

Size: 108.99 Mb

Bit Rate: 192 kbps

Right click on Download and then > Save Target as...

Enjoy the ride

www.the_wireless_penguin.podomatic.com

:)

oooh, I love Heinlein and that book!

d/ling!

:D

A great author, great ideas well ahead of his time! I think you'll quite enjoy the rest of the book! Even if it is on audio.

Nice mix, listening now! B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

first off im a nu-bie so hi all... <_< found this site by looking for old trance records then came across this site....

hi m+m just like to say i did download your latest release and i got to say i very impressed..what i like more than anything

is the sense you use a film to back the mix..i into that kind of stuff something that makes you feel that you got something to go on.. :) so i should emagine i will be d/loading you other mixes....so i will post comment in near futuer....thanks again

• 2 weeks later...