The Delta - Scizoeffective

stupidfatugly

Hey, I'm sure someone here has the original release. I'd like to see a pic of the back cover. I just got a copy in the mail, but the back cover is different than the one on discogs. But that could be from the digipac version... I just wanna know if i have the original release. Thanks!

Hey, I'm sure someone here has the original release. I'd like to see a pic of the back cover. I just got a copy in the mail, but the back cover is different than the one on discogs. But that could be from the digipac version... I just wanna know if i have the original release. Thanks!

My back cover (jewel case) is the same as on Discogs, and I'm pretty sure I've got the original release.

BUT - I'm not really an expert with release information. I like my collection, but I'm not Discogs-obsessive about it. So I could be wrong. Is there a way to know for sure? Like a catalog number or something?

I'm not an expert either. I'm not sure. Theres only one release for Scizoeffective on discogs. Heres what my back cover looks like...

Posted Image

Well, that's the same one as on Discogs. Maybe I'm not understanding the problem. You and I have the same release, which is the same as on Discogs. No?

e: You're right, it's a little different. The logos at the bottom are aligned differently. I'll have to check my release when I get home to see which one I have.

Well, that's the same one as on Discogs. Maybe I'm not understanding the problem. You and I have the same release, which is the same as on Discogs. No?

e: You're right, it's a little different. The logos at the bottom are aligned differently. I'll have to check my release when I get home to see which one I have.

Yeah, thats the first thing i noticed. I sure hope you have the same one as mine... And I hope the one on discogs is the digipac version.

Yeah, thats the first thing i noticed. I sure hope you have the same one as mine... And I hope the one on discogs is the digipac version.

I'll let you know. I certainly don't remember the track numbers being visually backwards the way they are, but I'm guessing that's my lack of perceptiveness.

I'll let you know. I certainly don't remember the track numbers being visually backwards the way they are, but I'm guessing that's my lack of perceptiveness.

Sweet. Thanks for checking that out for me.

The only difference between plastic case and digipak is the Delta symbol.

The digipak has instead the Delta symbol the Global Trance Network logo (on bottom right corner).

Hmmm, then it appears the one on discogs is the digipak version...

I'm not an expert either. I'm not sure. Theres only one release for Scizoeffective on discogs. Heres what my back cover looks like...

Posted Image

Okay, that's the exact one I have. Everything - the bar code, logos, catalog number - is exactly the same.