2 Two Parts (7:36)

3 Deep Sea (8:00)

4 Old Twisted Trees (8:23)

5 Dub Serious (7:33)

6 Azure (7:58)

7 Hang Gliding (6:27)

8 Monument (8:32)

KiloWatts Discography

This is, I believe, the best psychill album I've listened to this year. Native State Records has been releasing consistently top quality music since day one and this is truly one fresh approach to psychill music, blended with techy breakbeats and idm/glitch effects. It goes through funky basslines, dubby grooves always with a characteristic psychill feel in the melodies and the atmospheres KiloWatts develops. The breakbeats are expertly programmed. Clean, crisp, with heavy attention to little details, they infuse the compositions with that much needed energy that makes this album enjoyable at home as well as bars or even parties. The whole album has a very tight feel, all the tracks are developed around very specific ideas and techniques. Very very solid album and a fresh take on the (for me tired) psychill style. Those of you who dig techy breaks and gentle psy melodies will love this one!

95/100

• 6 years later...

This is the best Kilowatts album for me. It's quite heavy for chillout music and isn't going to sleep stuff.

Played a few of these in DJ sets and they always went down a storm, especially Azure :wub: