Weird music to feed your weird minds

Cool track, man. I like all the variations you have going on, the seemingly deliberate simplicity, as well as the general tone you set. If it were longer I'd start really yearning for some counterpoint/layering in the variations, rather than a single highlighted progression every handful of bars. But since it's very short, I think you get away with it.

You might consider putting it in Music Promo where more people are likely to hear it and give feedback. Cheers. :D

Cool track, man. I like all the variations you have going on, the seemingly deliberate simplicity, as well as the general tone you set. If it were longer I'd start really yearning for some counterpoint/layering in the variations, rather than a single highlighted progression every handful of bars. But since it's very short, I think you get away with it.

You might consider putting it in Music Promo where more people are likely to hear it and give feedback. Cheers. :D

Cheers man. It's not done yet, and I'll give it some variation.

Thanks for good feedback.

And it will be in music promo when it's done ;)