Wanted some opinions on this

A while back I posted something called "Death to Ants" that I had started. I worked on that for a while, it grew to over 11 minutes long, then I decided that the feel of it changed too much at one point. So I split it into two different songs, and further developed the first part (which is based around the "Death to Ants" part), which itself has now grown to 12 minutes.

I just wanted to get some opinions on it. Sometimes I totally love it, but sometimes I wonder if it doesn't drag on a bit too much and get a little too repetetive. This isn't completely done, and I already know a few changes I'm going to make, a little bit I'm going to take out, but what do you fine people think of this? This is, of course, just a rough mix that I didn't spend much time on.

Stranger Than We Can Suppose

I would add some effects to the melodi that starts after the LFO-pad in the beginning to make it more "flowing" orewhat its called.... The closed highhats(when they start) are a bit to agressive, maybe set the velocity down a bit on some of the counts... The melodi is going a little to long, you can try add some effects and changes to the melodi... I would work on the breakdowns a bit(i believe it's the percussion), again to make it more "flowing"

All in all there are some cool parts in the track, but as you say it yourself, it is a bit to repedetive.

not that i could do it much better myself :)