Metacept Records - O n l i n e !

If you haven't subscribed to the metacept newsletter, this is what you've missed out:

Hello!

We are easily finishing the website. Main page is done so you can visit us by clicking http://www.metacept-rec.com.It's expected that website will be finished in a day or two (maybe even three, who knows ;-)). After that we are putting up our first release, which will by PsyOps. His album will be available in january, 2008. More info will be posted soon so stay tuned...

Btw. You can listen to a preview of a song that will appear on upcoming album at our website...

Take care!

Check out the mainpage, and hit that volume slider to the max! There's a teaser track from PsyOps playing in the background, which will be available on his album expected for release in January, at Metacept Records, of course ;)

there is no volume slider on the page goon, quite nice chillout though!

where can we hear your music malevolent? are you psyops?

Hehe, I mean't the volume slider in yer soundcards volume control.

I'm not psyops, I will be releasing some music on this label, sometime next year. Probably within the first few months :)