To Senobyte:

Lu Bu

Hey i was going to PM you but your box was full.

I have 4 pictures for you.. jewel case integrity.. disc integrity.. package and reciept.

Being as tho it might be a problem posting those pics in a public area, please delete some PMs so i can send those pics to you.

PS - shipping was 4 extra dollars, but thats my fault. i included 3 more discs.. im guilty of loving to slap smiles on peoples faces.

note to the board.. sorry if this is double posted but i could see why the first one would get deleted. altho i am a raging kickboxer it appears as tho i sell those discs out of LOVE first, MONEY second..

versus some of you who try to go for MONEY first.. LOVE second if at all

Hey i was going to PM you but your box was full.

I have 4 pictures for you.. jewel case integrity.. disc integrity.. package and reciept.

Being as tho it might be a problem posting those pics in a public area, please delete some PMs so i can send those pics to you.

PS - shipping was 4 extra dollars, but thats my fault. i included 3 more discs.. im guilty of loving to slap smiles on peoples faces.

note to the board.. sorry if this is double posted but i could see why the first one would get deleted. altho i am a raging kickboxer it appears as tho i sell those discs out of LOVE first, MONEY second..

versus some of you who try to go for MONEY first.. LOVE second if at all

Sorry about that. I've now cleaned out my message bank. Thanks for everything and I'll send you some extra cashola once I receive them to cover for the extra postage and to throw in for the ruthless paypal commission.

Sorry about that. I've now cleaned out my message bank. Thanks for everything and I'll send you some extra cashola once I receive them to cover for the extra postage and to throw in for the ruthless paypal commission.

eh i really dont care about the extra cash man. open the package.. have a great day listening to 5 different cd's. add them to your collection with pride and dont forget about me, thats all i ask ;)