How do i automate my filter in cubase sx3?

Hey

Can anyone tell me how to automate my overall filter/mastering filter or whatever its called in cubase sx3?? I know i can push record and just tweak the knobs, but how do i create a channel so i can quantesize and edit the things i record?

Please help me :)

Hey

Can anyone tell me how to automate my overall filter/mastering filter or whatever its called in cubase sx3?? I know i can push record and just tweak the knobs, but how do i create a channel so i can quantesize and edit the things i record?

Please help me :)

The channel should discover automation automatically so you can see what u recorded and edit it if necessary..

The channel should discover automation automatically so you can see what u recorded and edit it if necessary..

you are confusing him. do this:

record it manually, just a snippet. once you have done so, then go to the channel and right click and press "show used automation". This way you will see where it is. You can press that + button to oblivion on the channel until you come down to the right one. :)

you are confusing him. do this:

record it manually, just a snippet. once you have done so, then go to the channel and right click and press "show used automation". This way you will see where it is. You can press that + button to oblivion on the channel until you come down to the right one. :)

I havent used that "show used automation".. But its faster for sure.. I said it should work cause Im not sure, so it does work with mastering fx like with vsts normally?

I havent used that "show used automation".. But its faster for sure.. I said it should work cause Im not sure, so it does work with mastering fx like with vsts normally?

what does not work? express yourself :D

what does not work? express yourself :D

No. no, everything works.. Its just that I didnt use that show used automation feature..

I just recorded automation and after that clicked + sign on the track and when he opens mute or something default you just click on the mute and select what u want automate or what u want to edit.. So u dont have to click + and + and + and over again.. Just select, its faster

+ its faster cause you dont have to click right button to select show used automation just click + sign on the track..

That cubase is discovery day by day..