Looking for GMS tracks with good basslnes

radi6404

Yas, GMS invented full on genre. No Rules album is their last good album to this date, accept it or not, it is full on. :D

I like GMS, it hasn´t the typical rolling basslines but some very hard basslines and winterish sounding sounds, it´s quite fun to listen to GMs extremly loud, so loud that my doors and my dishes make noises from the powerful Logitech subwoofer altough the room is 50 cm2.

I like GMS, it hasn´t the typical rolling basslines but some very hard basslines and winterish sounding sounds, it´s quite fun to listen to GMs extremly loud, so loud that my doors and my dishes make noises from the powerful Logitech subwoofer altough the room is 50 cm2.

omg :blink:

u are lerger then life my firend, i wish i could see u in the flesh once, just to convince me ur real :huh:

:blink: 50cm² room!?

Welcome back btw :clapping: