2 Plug & Play

3 Access Denied

4 I Can Feel It

5 Dramatic Combo

6 Day Light

7 Night Life

8 Disco Mania

9 Start Again

this is more a mini-review/mention as Ive only just got this cd.

Hypersonics 2nd album is final here, but if you like the first you may not like this one. if your into infect mushrooms stuff then you may just like it (if you dont thinks its a complete rip off).

this album is in the style of i/m's latest poppie, choppie, hard & chilled. at time's there is a bit of cheese. the only thing similar to the first album is that it still has guitar's in it :D but they have gone hard/metal sounding. loaded with big builds, vocals and nice basslines this album is worth a listen.

1) Puicide

this track starts out nice n poppie building into a hard crankin crazy guitar track.

2) Plug & Play

another poppie/hard track with a bit of spanish guitar samples in it (mmmm im going insane?). funkie & poppie parts

3) Access Denied

this song is mainly a hard cranking guitar track (with poppie parts). a bit of a cheese in the middle but all round not a bad track

4) I Can Feel it

this track is a choppie, poppie, funky, hard track with a fews samples of "i can feel it"

5) Dramatic Combo

not much new here on this track still more of the same style of music

6) Day Light

a harder track with distorted vocal's. the bag pipe sound reminds me of an very old trance track.

7) Night Life :posford:

defiantly my favorite track on this album with some really nice metal guitar in it. hard track with poppie breaks and big builds.

8) Disco Mania

this song is more a funky little track that builds into a nice hard section towards the end

9) Start Again

yes no surprises this is the last track, slow, rapping, singing style (i/m)

love or hate this album have a listen to it. personally i like it.

I find this album a little Boring... regular, simple fullon, no surprises or anything that makes you say: Wow, this is a great track/album. But it will work on the dancefloor i think.

And im kind of sick about the standard rock guitars that is used over and over again. ASTRIX - ON FIRE is the past, and if you ask me agressive rock guitars should be the same!