03. Psychoz - Black Ram [07:03]

04. Quasar - Freemakr [07:38]

05. Magma Ohm - Dark Rage [06:17]

06. Netrosystem - Form The Circus [07:13]

07. Detonatik - Chombawomb [07:21]

08. Claw - Vataku [07:03]

09. Hishiryo - Magelan [06:31]

10. Paranoize - Nuhman Meuman [07:20]

Shaman Films Media once again bring us a great edition of psy or more industrial psy edition I’ll say. Engrams V.2.1 is the sequel of Engrams Luminaria 2012 which also was one of Shaman Films Media fine edition. Engrams V.2.1 couldn’t come in better time then now after releasing Xyla – Esoterica album that I have grown to like very much ( love u Xyla and big respect to u for what you are doing). So back to this beautiful piece of art that used the help of 10 sonic scientists to help us keying the forgotten Engrams buried in our minds. So as the introduction says “ Let yourself go and explore the depths of each sonic prayer guide you into a better understanding of our world and its surroundings.â€â€¦. and these are mine forgotten Engrams.

01. Xyla – Psivamp [08:27]

Xyla or Miranda Collins a great psy artists by mine tastes and there a lot of things I could say about her great things but it will take these all review to do so, just get your hands on new firstborn album Esoterica. Ok back to this track Psivamp or Psy Vampire (Xyla is into Goth by the way) has the Xyla signature with her recognisable signature on the drum kick and bassline, passovers and adding well placed industrial mind squeezing sounds in the background and developing the track step by step just like exploring step by step your forgotten Engrams. The track is all Xyla, made on Macintosh to give that sweet industrial flavour.

02. Phobos Azazel - Kokoa Neutrino [06:25]

Phobos Azazel or Darko Novevski a great psytrance artist from Macedonia brings his contribution to this piece of art. Although I’m used to listen to his forest psy creation Darko proves that he can also cope excellent when working with mind melting industrial psy. The bassline has a constant deep dark feel trough the track and the kick is following as they are one, they remind me of the South African style so you guessed it it’s a great track for the dance flour. The FX and sounds used from industrial cuts, roars and screams to multiple industrial drum kicks.

03. Psychoz - Black Ram [07:03]

Another artist from Macedonia Psychoz or Zoran Zlatkovski starts his exploring of the Engrams aggressively with a very spite and fast bassline followed by acid industrial sounds like exploring your Random Access Memory and watching all the images stuck there. The best way to describe the track is monolith – strong as rock and constant all the way not much crossover (they are not noticeable) but a great track to add some fuel to a party.

04. Quasar – Freemakr [07:38]

Jason Frazier opens with the search for information “We want information†. Deep and acidic twisted bassline with slower bmp’s then the previous tracks and not so industrial flavour sounds, more acid FX and to much for my taste added dialogs-monologs. From the middle the track plunges more deep and dark and that’s all from this track.

05. Magma Ohm - Dark Rage [06:17]

Acid and industrial sounds mixed together spiced with robotic-electronical FX and a bassline close to the South African style is the recipe made for this track from Magma Ohm - Carlos Lessa. The track doesn’t change much and there are no noticeable crossovers but it leaves you with that bitter dark rage taste in your mouth.

06. Netrosystem - Form The Circus [07:13]

Starting with a classical piece of mouth ..it’s on tip of my toungh (Kill the rabbit :D )can’t remember the name ïŠ maybe you will melting slowly into a spite bassline and brain drilling sounds, Netrosystem or Baruch Geda starts his travelling trough your Engrams. Going even harder with some brain squeezing sounds that will drain all the juice which creates a killer track for the dance flour.

07. Detonatik – Chombawomb [07:21]

Jasi (Bombay, India) influenced by The Nommos, Toi-Doi Zik, Alien Mental, Derango, Grapes of Wrath and one of my favourite artist which always takes you deep into exploring your mind is here with his spinal cord twisting track . It’s trippy, it will take you places you have never been with a South African bassline and well timed kick it will simply blow you away or blow your brain away anyway you like it’s fine with me ïŠ.

08. Claw – Vataku [07:03]

Charalambos Pieris producer from Cyprus or just Claw opens up with deep bassline and acidic kick starts of in the South African style again but for those who know the work done by claw this is for a knoch slower. The FX are great pure industrial mentally brain drilling sounds. The main accent is put on the bassline so you guess it it’s another great addition to the dance flour which will make the masses go wild and insane.

09. Hishiryo – Magelan [06:31]

Hishiryo - Pin Shenz Cyril with the most suitable track name for exploring – Magelan the great explorer. Starting with some mystery dialog about the Columbos ships (when discovering America), fast bassline followed by trippy misteric FX joined with brain burning industrial acids followed by brain screaming roars, what a combination won’t you agree? The best way to feel all that is to listen to it words are nothing to describe this. “The mind is the only undiscovered territoryâ€

10. Paranoize - Nuhman Meuman [07:20]

Alex Ladyzanskyi he recently published his firstborn “In The Lab†and should I say that he is also one of my top artists finishes this wonderful compilation. More spite bassline with wraped around a chant that takes you to that wonderful place – India. The sounds and FX are pure industrial with a touch of trippy and acidic that make the perfect combination a pure example of what should industrial psy track sound like such a great track. Enjoy it.

What to say at the end I might not be the right person to review this compilation. I love the tracks, I have big respect for the artist they are my top artist and a love this genre (blame it on NIN :P ) so I give this one 10/10 and I think everybody should have it because it will be a manual how to make a great industrial-psy track.

Favorites (1!!!),(2!!!),(3!!!),(4!),(5!!),(6!!),(7!!!),(8!!!),(9!!!),(10!!!) all :D

Wouldn't call this a perfect ten, a little to experimentating in the wrong direction i think, but there is some very nice tracks hidden in this compilation!

Claw and paranoise allways hit my spot, and i also enjoyed the phobos azazel track, allthough i haven't heard anything from this guy before.. Some other nice tracks to.

Definetly worth listening to! to thumbs up from Denmark

Wouldn't call this a perfect ten, a little to experimentating in the wrong direction i think,

There is nothing to do with experimenting with this genre, it supassed experimentin. It’s pure, it’s powerful and I love it. You have to like industrial before u like this one

There is nothing to do with experimenting with this genre, it supassed experimentin. It’s pure, it’s powerful and I love it. You have to like industrial before u like this one

Hehe my english is not a perfect ten either;) But That's what i mean. It's is not regular dark psy, you have to give me that