Fragletrollet Live in Oslo 7/4-07

fragletrollet

• 1 month later...

Yeah man, totally bizarre partyexperience :D Me and my gf was just chilling and meditating in the tent, we had aten some acid so we were pretty tripped out, just enjoying ourselves and listening to the music from the dancefloor. Suddenly I realized that the music was not playing anymore, and probably hadnt been for the last 10-15 minutes or so (difficult to say on acid :P). Anyways, only logical explanation for that, at the moment, was that the previous act was done and everybody were just waiting for me... haha! So I runned for the dancefloor and stage with my equipment, probably looking abit comfused over the situation... but then I was stopped by a fellow psyhead who told me that the police had come and closed the party... even tough it was sad news I was a bit eased when I heard... obviously everybody wasnt just waiting for me :D

Haha!

Also be sure to check my chillout aswell, under the name Unknown Cause. Link pasted on the site (new tracks)

Lotsa love to all of you!