Old Destination Goa track?

Sarrsari

Long ago, maybe 5 years or longer I was played some music by my brother who liked Goa back then.. All I can remember from this song is that it MAY be from an old destination goa album and the song consisted of.. well beats and the sounds of wolves howling every now and then.. it was pretty fast paced.. Any help would be appreciated.

Come ooooooooon I'm really dying here. :(

• 3 weeks later...

This should probably be Elysium - Trancelestial Psychobabas... (Destination Goa 5)

Hi, thanks but it was not the same track. Good news is I got a sample this time.

Please listen to this: http://media.putfile.com/Goa-Track

Anyone know the name?? :clapping: :unsure:

Hello.

Agneton is right, that track's proper title is Elysium - Trancelestial Psychobabas.

However, when it was released on Destination Goa 5 it was mislabeled as Trancelestal Psychobabas - Blue Psychobabas.

Great Track.

Hello.

Agneton is right, that track's proper title is Elysium - Trancelestial Psychobabas.

However, when it was released on Destination Goa 5 it was mislabeled as Trancelestal Psychobabas - Blue Psychobabas.

Great Track.

Wow.. first time I heard psychobabas it sounded noway near the one I was looking for, but now it does. Weird.. probably got a bad sample online or something to compare with.. But either way thanks to you both, and Agneton... wow.. can't believe you got it right without even listening to a sample, just by reading the description. good job :P