Schuldt or Tim Schuldt?

Guest kingdok

This item just showed up on

http://www.industrial-music.com/

SCHULDT - Tearing the Fright (CDS) [$9]

Tim Schuldt, already world-famous in the psychedelic trance scene as a skilled producer, debuts his new project, Schuldt, an industrial/psy-trance monster. With a growing reputation in the industrial scene with his recent remixes of Front Line Assembly, VNV Nation, and Klinik, “Tearing the Fright” features guest vocals by Myk Jung of The Fair Sex. Features remixes by Zeromancer and Godflesh. On Aurinko Records.

____

I went ahead and put one on order based on what I heard at http://www.timschuldt.com/ (I STRONGLY urge the industrial heads to check it out -- too cool)

My parting question : Does anyone know if his new album "First Error Code" (the one with Traced Back/Secrets) will be released under the name Tim Schult or simply Schuldt? His website isn't clear on this.

Eee...I'm excited.

I talked with him 2 weeks ago, and he will release his album under the name Tim Schuldt!

But beware, the album will be véry dark, with lots of guitar-tracks, industrial influences and even voices over it! So nothing like his old stuff at all! :)

(people that were are the party in belgium 2 weeks ago, remember the first tracks!?)

I talked with him 2 weeks ago, and he will release his album under the name Tim Schuldt!

But beware, the album will be véry dark, with lots of guitar-tracks, industrial influences and even voices over it! So nothing like his old stuff at all! :)

(people that were are the party in belgium 2 weeks ago, remember the first tracks!?)

Well... actually he just talked to a friend like 2 weeks ago and he said it was gonna be realeased as Schuldt, but of course... I can be mistaken.

And one thing I remember is that he told me that it was not going to be Psy at all, but Industrial and as Anoebis said the tracks even have lirics.