I need someone from UK with bankaccount AND paypal

Guest antic

Guest antic

No scam here, I'll cover all the costs.

Just want someone to buy for me something (a CD) from a guy in UK who doesn't have Paypal. I'll refund all the costs via PayPal.

Help! :)

No scam here, I'll cover all the costs.

Just want someone to buy for me something (a CD) from a guy in UK who doesn't have Paypal. I'll refund all the costs via PayPal.

Help! :)

just send him off to his bank and get a IBAN number and a SWIFT number... and then you can send to his bank accout directly

Guest antic

just send him off to his bank and get a IBAN number and a SWIFT number... and then you can send to his bank accout directly

Yeah, I know. But I live in f^*&ing Poland and I'll have to pay 10-15GBP for bank transfer which would render the transaction unreasonable. That's why I'm looking for help. :)

Guest antic

I hear you bro ....

Yeah, it sucks... Our banking system is still underdeveloped in that respect. That's why I prefer using Paypal.

Imagine how surprised I was when guy from UK, who sells stuff through Amazon.co.uk tells me he doesn't use Paypal because of the fees!! How stupid is that? He can always charge the buyer willing to use Paypal extra to cover it, can't he? Damn, that's lame...

I could buy a CD being sold now on eBay for 150EUR for mere 15GBP, but no... Stupid git. :pissed:

Yeah, it sucks... Our banking system is still underdeveloped in that respect. That's why I prefer using Paypal.

Imagine how surprised I was when guy from UK, who sells stuff through Amazon.co.uk tells me he doesn't use Paypal because of the fees!! How stupid is that? He can always charge the buyer willing to use Paypal extra to cover it, can't he? Damn, that's lame...

There are a lot of people out there that said "No" to paypal :)

• 1 month later...

what was the cd ?

Guest antic

Antic, thought you'd like to know there's another one on eBay right now and, being in the UK and having a paypal account, I'm happy to help you should you win the auction. :)

Thanks man, but I just bought it few days ago on discogs (for 55EUR, that's an OK price for this CD).

Wonder how much will this one go up?

Thanks for the link and the offer anyway :)