More sampling or MIDI?

There are so many sounds in goa-trance music tunes that you probably will never have any inputs on your mixing console. Main instruments are used with MIDI and the sequencer on the computer, but what about small sound effects here and there? Do you generate them using MIDI as well, or do you play them as sound samples?

Recently I just use soundfiles since they are more manipulatable.

Sound fx espectially since they are small and I like to reverse things.

It depends on your setup, when I had all hardware gear I would mostly use midi into the K2000.

There are so many sounds in goa-trance music tunes that you probably will never have any inputs on your mixing console. Main instruments are used with MIDI and the sequencer on the computer, but what about small sound effects here and there? Do you generate them using MIDI as well, or do you play them as sound samples?

Seriously your threads make no sense, in one thread you act like you have been making music in the past and used a lot of analog gear, the next second you ask very odd questions concerning music production.. come on man who are you trying to fool?